Tuesday, June 1, 2010

5/31 Memorial Day - WINNERS - The Analrapists!


Congratulations to team "The Analrapists" (I swear, they don't anally rape people... I think. Watch Arrested Development if you don't get it) for winning our Memorial Day trivia!!! They came in and bitch-slapped around the competition. Literally. There were assault charges filed.

I jest.

BUT, they did win our coveted J&N Championship belt (pictured) as well as a photo-op with trivia co-host Noah (pictured right - looking rather dapper if I do say so myself).

Next week brings about an all new title defense! It just so happens that next Monday (June 7) is our 1980's themed trivia! Questions, images, sound round - all of it dedicated to the black hole that was the 80s. Feel free to come dressed up for the occasion, and remember to get there early for seating, as I'm sure it will be busy.

Boo yah!

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment