Sunday, May 2, 2010

Rocking this bitch, new logo included


There comes a time when there needs to be a change that we all can believe in. Now, I know Obama was talking about the general discourse in this country, but (I believe) he was ALSO talking about Joe & Noah Monday Night Trivia needing a new logo.

Well, he probably wasn't referencing our humble little trivia, now that I think about it. But what the hell, why not make a new one anyways?

So tip of the hat (not a wag of the finger, ala Stephen Colbert) to Mr. Scotty Jay for the drawing of a gun-holding Noah P, and a rather displeased version of me with my arms crossed, which in some cultures is more manly than holding a gun.

The new logo will be appearing on the brand new answer sheets at this upcoming (5/3) trivia, so be sure to look out for that. There may be tweaks and additions in the near future, but hey, I was hammered when I made this new logo, and I figure if it's good enough for 8-beer Joe, then it's good enough for you guys and gals.

Enjoy, and see you Monday!

- J
of "J&N Trivia" fame

No comments:

Post a Comment